Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Babies

I really do believe you think time flies... but you don't even know what that means until you have kids. I cannot believe my little baby boy is almost eleven years old, can you? It seems like just yesterday my neighbor offered to bring over a clean trash can to use for timeouts when Joey screamed so loud it interrupted her television watching... Ahh... sometimes it is good that time flies! Here are some recent pics of the kiddos. Enjoy!

Joey helps Noah figure out Duplos.
Guitar Hero, anyone?


Molly and Noah
Remember Joey's "cute face?" This reminds me a lot of him at that age!
This, by the way, is Molly's "pick me up before I cry" face.



Grandpa came over for dinner, bearing gifts for the kiddos.
Not the best photo, but the only one I got of them all together.
Noah was all love all evening long, wanting to sit right next to Great Grandpa.


Rachel and I had fun playing with her hair and makeup.
I made her pose for a few photos ;-)





2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of the fam!! Fun that Grandpa is coming over on a regular basis.

    My fave is the one of Rachel with the guitar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't BELIEVE Joey is almost 11! Where does the time go?? Great pictures, thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete