Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bling, Bling, I Got The Ring!!

Well, Jeff and I are officially engaged!
I told him I wouldn't marry him until I had a proper proposal... I had no idea he was working on this! So one fabulous Tuesday I was really worried the baby was coming early, and had a million things on my mind, and Jeff swooped in and promised he'd always be by my side, be my best friend, and work through everything with me forever.
He gave me this beautiful ring, which won't go on my fat pregnant finger! So it is my pinky bling for another month or so and I love it. I'm starting a new trend with the pinky bling.
We plan to be legally married soon, and have a fun destination ceremony next summer.
Can't give you any details yet, but it involves a yacht and lighthouses...
We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. Thats great Christina! I am happy for you! Jeff, nice taste there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to hear about the destination wedding!

    ReplyDelete